23 September 2011

Well said




Another brilliant one~~~
Tuesday, April 12, 2011


It's 3:05am



I thought I was ready

Ready to keep it all, zip it, and stash it away into the dust.

I thought I would be able

Able to face all distractions, be indifferent, and turn away without a second glance.

Yet, it would not spare me

Spare me of the misery, to open, that callus once more.

Now I am stuck

Stuck over caring about you, wanting you, and needing you.

Because you have given your care, love, and energy to someone else

Someone else before me, whom I am no match for.

All I could do is pray

Pray that you will take a look, at me, once more, and acknowldge my presence.

Then I know, I would be ready

Ready to move on, without, without any regrets.



Posted by ~ Thai Boxing Girl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment